Nocturnal Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

megaupload.com/?d=BLXVYL8A

HomeVote now!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
No Pulse
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) I_vote_lcapINFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) I_voting_barINFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) I_vote_rcap 
Liam
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) I_vote_lcapINFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) I_voting_barINFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) I_vote_rcap 
!@ gf man @!
Dan
Lewis
Nocturnalpk Owner
fist 0f fury
I See Things
Kane
pking fun
Server Status
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Hybridsonlyscape.no-ip.org
Latest topics
» Lewis please read this!
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am by pking fun

» Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 am by darkmebow

» New banner
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm by fist 0f fury

» WE ARE COMING BACK
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:52 pm by fist 0f fury

» my pk vid!@!@!@!@!@!@!
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm by Lewis

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am by pking fun

» INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am by nino

» Intro for me! (:
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm by Boobies

» I have joined and would like to be Mod! (:
INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm by Sammi

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)

Go down 
+4
Dan
justiino
easts
Nocturnalpk Owner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturnalpk Owner
Admin
Nocturnalpk Owner

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Empty
PostSubject: INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 pm

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) 20130644 Owner: Lewis

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) 20130644 Co-owner: Evolutionx

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Admin Admin: OPEN

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Admin Admin: OPEN

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Modavatar Mod: OPEN

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Modavatar Mod: OPEN

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) Modavatar Mod: Pking Fun

Webmanager: evolutionx

download client: http://www.mediafire.com/?y1ltlmnme1j

Last edited by Nocturnalpk Owner on Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnalpk.forumotion.com
easts

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 pm

open staff =).
Back to top Go down
justiino

justiino

PostSubject: Pfft.   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Im sorry i do not compare with the other Staff, is it because i got raped HAHA !
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: lol   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 pm

trying my hardest to become staff uploading vid soon!
Back to top Go down
ice Blitzer

PostSubject: Staff   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 am

i wanted to know if i can get a admin spot. ive playing rsps for a long time and i heard this game is the best so i want to c if i can get to be a Admin, and yes i know if i abuse my powers u can delete me from admin at any time.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:40 am

Wrong section to Apply.

Use the Apply for staff Board please.
Back to top Go down
ice Blitzer

PostSubject: also.   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 am

how do i play when i got the client i have the Rar thing up but i pressed Rune.BaT and it said it cuoldnt find the file.
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am

rofl. extract the files then click run.bat

highlight everything inside the .rar thing then click wizard then extract

after extracted go into the files and click run.bat
Back to top Go down
Boobies

PostSubject: Re: INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:02 pm

For a pretty awesome server, there's alot of staff open o.O" maybe somethin happend! :O
Back to top Go down
nino

PostSubject: download server invalid   INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am

guys plz giv me a valid download server link...
Back to top Go down

INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)
Page 1 of 1