Nocturnal Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

megaupload.com/?d=BLXVYL8A

HomeVote now!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
No Pulse
fist 0f fury quitting I_vote_lcapfist 0f fury quitting I_voting_barfist 0f fury quitting I_vote_rcap 
Liam
fist 0f fury quitting I_vote_lcapfist 0f fury quitting I_voting_barfist 0f fury quitting I_vote_rcap 
!@ gf man @!
Dan
Lewis
Nocturnalpk Owner
fist 0f fury
I See Things
Kane
pking fun
Server Status
fist 0f fury quitting Hybridsonlyscape.no-ip.org
Latest topics
» Lewis please read this!
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am by pking fun

» Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 am by darkmebow

» New banner
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm by fist 0f fury

» WE ARE COMING BACK
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:52 pm by fist 0f fury

» my pk vid!@!@!@!@!@!@!
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm by Lewis

fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am by pking fun

» INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am by nino

» Intro for me! (:
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm by Boobies

» I have joined and would like to be Mod! (:
fist 0f fury quitting EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm by Sammi

fist 0f fury quitting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fist 0f fury

fist 0f fury quitting Empty
PostSubject: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 pm

i am quitting due to the fact that to many poeple bullshit me and stuff when i say give backs and when we die i give items back they want a rematch which they also agreed give backs to and they dont give me my stuff back!@!@ due to this i was going to donate to the server this month but watever if zoey or ross want 2 give back my stuff they stole from me within the give backs fights. i lost 2 ags 2 full sets of bandos and 4 pairs of bandos boots.

well, guys goodbye this server hold to many assholes that complain and cry when i eat at 60 hp when they have ags and veng okay watever cool u can say safer but u dont gottqa flip out and start flaming me goodbye im quitting thanks to zoey, death, and ross goodbye poeple of spectralscape/nocturnal-pk

p.s to lewis: i was going to donate 20$ for u to pay for the months vps but i guess do 2 the many assholes that play this server i guess you will need to find somone else becuase im just gonna not deal with behing scammed over and over.

for now i will be active in server but if i get bull shitted anymore i will and probaly am going to leave.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:46 am

Alright mate, Listen here people dont cry when you safe.. when people kill you even when they do gbs you start crying saying this server sucks how does it suck just because you die now get your facts straight and stop blaming the server for when you get killed.. its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
No Pulse

PostSubject: Liam Shut The Fk U pyou Douche   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:35 am

Liam Fk up You Douche If You Wonna Do Something Helpful For the Server Leave Because You Have Already Pissed my Off And Now Your Pissing Fist of Fury Off Like Dude Gtfo PedoFile i Cant Belive Lewis is Letting You On here,
Back to top Go down
No Pulse

PostSubject: =[   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:43 am

DONT GO Fist PLEASE!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!2
Back to top Go down
!@ gf man @!

!@ gf man @!

PostSubject: Re: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:34 am

no pulse u shouldnt be alowed to play this server u say liam pised u off and maby he did but u piss us all of
u auto u bot u safe u glitsh u run u teleport
grow up
liam is a better player than you dougeback
Back to top Go down
No Pulse

PostSubject: -.-   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:04 am

Gf Dude Your Only Takeing his Side Because his Your Friend You Dont Even Know how he Treets. me Or Fist. btw Gf. I Dont Glitch I Dont Bot
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:37 am

Pulse you fucking auto you fucking cheat u fucking glitch you fucking fc you fucking walfare you fucking cry you fucking hack our forums ur a fucking retard now gtfo your not wanted here.
Back to top Go down
fist 0f fury

PostSubject: Re: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:31 am

guys chill the hell out ok and liam only reason i started spamming this server fucking sucks is because like you one of the assholes on this server wont shut the fuck up it does not matter i can eat when i feel like it run when i feel like it spec when i feel like it so stfu all you do is think your the shit and just stop fighting fag

Last edited by fist 0f fury on Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fist 0f fury

PostSubject: Re: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

and also i was saying that shit because u pjed me what like 50 times in a gbs fight and looted my stuff then i was figthing zoey and she stole an ags and full bandos from me in a friendly no loot fight then i fought ross and he did the same thing plus all the assholes who think there so good because they killed me and go in my face and spam like really i dont care now will they just shut up??? plus when i eat at 60hp cool ur using veng and dh which can hit 90s~!~! if you time right so there for a 60 is not a safe.

thread closed~!~!~!~!~!~!~!`
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fist 0f fury quitting   fist 0f fury quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

fist 0f fury quitting
Page 1 of 1