Nocturnal Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

megaupload.com/?d=BLXVYL8A

HomeVote now!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
No Pulse
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN I_vote_lcapDANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN I_voting_barDANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN I_vote_rcap 
Liam
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN I_vote_lcapDANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN I_voting_barDANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN I_vote_rcap 
!@ gf man @!
Dan
Lewis
Nocturnalpk Owner
fist 0f fury
I See Things
Kane
pking fun
Server Status
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN Hybridsonlyscape.no-ip.org
Latest topics
» Lewis please read this!
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am by pking fun

» Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 am by darkmebow

» New banner
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm by fist 0f fury

» WE ARE COMING BACK
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:52 pm by fist 0f fury

» my pk vid!@!@!@!@!@!@!
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm by Lewis

DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am by pking fun

» INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am by nino

» Intro for me! (:
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm by Boobies

» I have joined and would like to be Mod! (:
DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm by Sammi

DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan

Dan

DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN Empty
PostSubject: DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN   DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 am

Application Form For Admin
Before you read this I dont want mod/admin to have rule over others I want mod/admin to be apart of the Nocturnalpk community and help this server grow

Username - Dan

How long have you played for? (DAYS) -like 7 i think

Have you refered friends to play? (NAME THEM) -nick, and my real life friends,scott, matt ,ryan, other ryan, and i made 5 vids evo got 3 of em

Have you ever donated? (NAME AMOUNT) -no

Where are you from? -ohio usa

Are you a helpful person? -yes very helpful i love to help new players and regulars if they need it
Have you any experience in coding servers? -tried to make one but other then that no
AGE-14

Have you any referals to become Admin? (NAME THE PEOPLE) -nick, Liam, Fist o fury,gfman I have been noticing in the chatbox and posts that people said I would be a good admin. I try my hardest to advertise and i love helping people out.

Do you understand that if you abuse you will be demoted or even ipbanned? -yes
but i will never abuse if I get Mod or admin

EXTRA DONT HAVE TO LOOK!
Also i got 2 vids uploaded and 3 with lewis. I love to advertise for the server and help it grow. Thanks for looking at my mod app goodbye =]

Last edited by Dan on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: dan's app   DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 pm

I reckon dan should start of as admin and see how he goes XD
Back to top Go down
fist 0f fury

PostSubject: Re: DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN   DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 pm

definelty should start off at mod or admin i say moderator 1st then move your way up to admin also good job with advertising you definetly helped the server out alot bounce
Back to top Go down
grenade

PostSubject: Re: DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN   DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 pm

"ip ban is a myth" -lewis
Back to top Go down
!@ gf man @!

!@ gf man @!

PostSubject: Re: DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN   DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 pm

ikr! ip ban is a mythe awesom lines in ur first aply and i reckomend u fore mod =]! cheers bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN   DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN Empty

Back to top Go down

DANS NEW APP FOR MOD/ADMIN
Page 1 of 1