Nocturnal Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

megaupload.com/?d=BLXVYL8A

HomeVote now!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
No Pulse
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App I_vote_lcapDarkmebow Admin Or Mod App I_voting_barDarkmebow Admin Or Mod App I_vote_rcap 
Liam
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App I_vote_lcapDarkmebow Admin Or Mod App I_voting_barDarkmebow Admin Or Mod App I_vote_rcap 
!@ gf man @!
Dan
Lewis
Nocturnalpk Owner
fist 0f fury
I See Things
Kane
pking fun
Server Status
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App Hybridsonlyscape.no-ip.org
Latest topics
» Lewis please read this!
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am by pking fun

» Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 am by darkmebow

» New banner
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm by fist 0f fury

» WE ARE COMING BACK
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:52 pm by fist 0f fury

» my pk vid!@!@!@!@!@!@!
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm by Lewis

Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am by pking fun

» INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am by nino

» Intro for me! (:
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm by Boobies

» I have joined and would like to be Mod! (:
Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm by Sammi

Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkmebow

Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App   Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 am

Kodys Mod App

Before You read My application understand that I intend to express only nuetrality and humility in all instances furthermore, I am not just going to spice this up to better my chances I only want to be chosen if you all feel I am right for the job, I simply want to provide you the information and let you contemplate and do the rest. I also believe I should express a degree of professionalism as I do in any and all applications I write. I would say enjoy, but it's for you to decide whether you enjoy it.

Name: Kody Giffen

In-Game name:Darkmebow

Age:14 (I am simply a person disadvantaged by age is all)

How much time do you play per day: Honestly I can not answer this exactly simply that I try and play as much as i can (which still is a good bit in my opinion) however my life does sometimes conflict, especially on weekdays, and I always put my life before any server I play on. I can however, promise that my time on the weekends will be more than it is during the week as I am not burdened by school and my routine daily tasks. In a perfect world i would play non-stop but I have a social and family life that can easily get in the way of me having an exact playtime schedule.

What are you applying for: I am applying for Moderator, as I humbly feel that my experience and knowledge in all fields of staffing can help to benefit the well being of the server should I be accepted into the staff team. I certainly understand that all servers have a set or rudementary limit of how many staff they would like to police the server and can therefore understand that, should this post be awarded the graces of a passing glance and be even considered, I can wait patiently if that should be the case. In the scenario that I am not accepted, (as I hold no false pretenses that i will be accepted) I will hold no grudges, and will not pay anyone a single dirty look as I am not that kind of person.

Why do you want this position:

As stated in the Aforementioned section I feel that my experience and knowledge in staffing will benefit the already thriving and that skills that I've acquired in the past will help to better the future of the server. Please understand that I have no illusions of omnipotence in staffing simply to bring my cards to the table and lay them down to see what good they can do. I feel that if someone can do something, that they are obligated to do it and even more so I very much enjoy helping and assisting players in any and all ways i can, be it through what minute technical knowledge I have to fix simple server errors or In game materialistically, with any other thing that may be hindering a player of the server or through disciplinary or moderator action if needed. I don't seek fame or glory or any further benefit simply to assist players and make a better and more enjoyable place. I'm not doing this for a crown by my name or simply to have a higher rank over players I can simply and honestly say I want to make a difference.

Any problems in real life or in game you have worked out:

While real life problems tend to be a bit more personal my past experience with rsps staffing have required that I solve many in game problems internal and external and everywhere in between. I am a problem solver by nature, I excel in math and am capable of solving problems both simple and more complex. While simple would be a blatant rule breaking more complex would mean problems that aren't so simple and may require a little work to be done to reach a settlement. Furthermore, on the topic of disciplinary action-I feel that it should be used only when entirely nessecary and when all avenues have been explored and exhausted. I try to use it sparingly especially when other less abrasive action can be taken and feel that more things can be talked out than what the average person may believe. Furthermore I don't enjoy despensing discipline and I do not, and nor do I tend to dwell on it.

What have you done to earn this:

"Earn" would be a strong word for anyone to use in this case, however I have done all that I can as a player to assist and guide fellow players in their many journeys on the server. Without being specific, I have Helped players who have needed it, provided counsel in more cases than one and I intend to do this. and all i can Moderator or not. Another thing I have done was understand abide by, and point out all of the rules of the server, and once again intend to do so moderator or not.

Any recent experience in rsps:

I have a vast amount of experience (once again not to brag) in server staffing on more servers than one, and also I have extensive knowledge in generally typical server affairs. In the RSPS staff field I have held Moderator, Administrator, Co-Owner positions and have henceforth played the field and have experience in nearly all positions. I also understand that the yes or no decision doesn't simply rely on past experience and I don't expect whoever makes this decision to be solely influenced by the experience I have. I also realize that should I become a member of the staff team that I am not invincible and can Honestly say that I will step down (as i have in the past) if needed or, should I break the rules and it be deemed fit that I should be stripped of any position I may have, I promise to fully understand and respect any decisions that would be made.

Tell us a little about you:

I am 14 years old and Live in a small town in Strathmore I enjoy playing on and working with computers and I also play a little bit of xbox. When I am outside I enjoy hunting fishing and riding my quad. (I guess you could say I was raised a bit of a redneck) I enjoy playing RSPS World of Warcraft and Minecraft smp servers and I enjoy Math and excel in my school classes. any further information can be obtained from me in game.

Thanks for reading and only vote unbiased and alone DO NOT LET ME INFLUENCE YOU!
Back to top Go down

Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App
Page 1 of 1