Nocturnal Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

megaupload.com/?d=BLXVYL8A

HomeVote now!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
No Pulse
Well im gonna apply for staff to then I_vote_lcapWell im gonna apply for staff to then I_voting_barWell im gonna apply for staff to then I_vote_rcap 
Liam
Well im gonna apply for staff to then I_vote_lcapWell im gonna apply for staff to then I_voting_barWell im gonna apply for staff to then I_vote_rcap 
!@ gf man @!
Dan
Lewis
Nocturnalpk Owner
fist 0f fury
I See Things
Kane
pking fun
Server Status
Well im gonna apply for staff to then Hybridsonlyscape.no-ip.org
Latest topics
» Lewis please read this!
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am by pking fun

» Darkmebow Admin Or Mod App
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:04 am by darkmebow

» New banner
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 pm by fist 0f fury

» WE ARE COMING BACK
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:52 pm by fist 0f fury

» my pk vid!@!@!@!@!@!@!
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:27 pm by Lewis

Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am by pking fun

» INFORMATION (stafflist, download client, and more)
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 am by nino

» Intro for me! (:
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm by Boobies

» I have joined and would like to be Mod! (:
Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm by Sammi

Well im gonna apply for staff to then

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scott

scott

Well im gonna apply for staff to then Empty
PostSubject: Well im gonna apply for staff to then   Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 pm

I bet everyone wants to be mod or admin Wink
so do i Very Happy

Username - Scott

How long have you played for? - 2 days atm (i will play a long time only if server on Very Happy )

Have you refered friends to play? - Acutally i dont have any friends who play moparscape

Where are you from? - Estonia

Are you a helpful person? - Yes,if im a staff member usually

Have you any experience in coding servers? - i never owned my own server but have been co-owner 4 times drunken

What age are you? - 11

Have you any referals to become Admin? - Lewis
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: haha wow   Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm

ur 11?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Lmao   Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 am

HAHAHA That would be the day.. an 11 year old mod.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

PostSubject: Re: Well im gonna apply for staff to then   Well im gonna apply for staff to then EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:56 pm

FUCK MAN I WONT BE MA FUCKIN 18 YEAR OLD NO LIFER PLAYING RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVERS... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well im gonna apply for staff to then   Well im gonna apply for staff to then Empty

Back to top Go down

Well im gonna apply for staff to then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal Pk :: Apply for staff here!-
Jump to: